TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string must be used near or on the inflatable as they make a terrible mess and cause permanent stains. You the hirer will be billed for any necessary repair work.
2) Bouncy castles are strictly for children. Under no circumstances should adults enter onto the inflatable as this may result in damage. Adults may use 15×15 castles and disco domes.
3) No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable. No smoking on or near the inflatable. All shoes, badges, jewellery (ie large earrings, necklaces etc) must be removed. Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls is dangerous and must not be allowed. A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
4) Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is overcrowded. Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time.
5) The hirer is responsible for the safekeeping of the inflatable and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return. Inflatables being kept overnight must be locked away to avoid theft. A charge for any missing items will be made.
6) You (the hirer) are responsible for any injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is on hire and you are strongly advised to take out public liability insurance covering the use of the inflatable/equipment whilst it is on hire to you. All equipment is checked on delivery and your signing below indicates acceptance of the inflatable as being in good and clean condition.
DISCLAIMER …. Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk. The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment and it is the sole responsibility for the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to any person using this equipment.
I hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions listed above.